luni, 12 iulie 2010

An after work job

After work, while I surf on the internet having a beer in front of me, I try to adjust my income clicking on a few sites which seem to be serious to me. From some of them I already received some money.
First I open neobux, which is the best and the most serious ptc site. From here I gain more because I have a few direct refferals.
Secondly I start playing Anno1777, a very fun and entertaining browser game.
Then I start the clicking session. I open clicksia and incentria first and before clicking I check for their paid to signup offers. They pay $ 0.1 to signup to different sites they give you. After this sites I start clcking on 888bux, warpbux, incrasebux, cashium and onbux. This sites pay about 1 cent per click, so in some time I will have a few bucks, which I will probably invest to neobux. In the end I start reading and rating articles on readbud.
After all this clicking and rating, having the beer finished I go to sleep with a few more cents in my account.




Clicksia
















readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu